Yeah, I know it is a point release, but I am glad that Maven 1.0.2 is released as 1.0.1 wasn’t grabbing dependencies for me (which is fixed by “Fail on 403 response to dependency download (and also anything > = 400) Fixes MAVEN-1502.”).
The Apache Maven team is pleased to announce the release of Maven 1.0.2.
This release contains further bugfixes since the Maven 1.0 release. In addition, all of the latest stable plugin releases are included, which include both bugfixes and some new features.
We recommend that all users upgrade to this release, in particular those using pre-1.0 betas or release candidates.
Maven is a project management and project comprehension tool. Maven is based
on the concept of a project object model: builds, documentation creation, site
publication, and distribution publication are all controlled from the project
object model. Maven also provides tools to create source metrics, change logs
based directly on source repository, and source cross-references.
To see a list of changes to Maven, please refer to the Changes Report, or the brief summary below:
- [MAVEN-1428] – “Response content length not known”
- [MAVEN-1501] – maven seems not to evaluate .properties of parent pom
- [MAVEN-1502] – Build doesn’t fail when dependency can’t be downloaded due to wrong permissions
- [MAVEN-1507] – Fails on IBM 1.3 JDK
- [MAVEN-1511] – Jar override does not work when trying to override to SNAPSHOT
- [MAVEN-1518] – Wrong behaviour for non existing overwritten dependency
Please note that each plugin has its own changes report – please refer to the plugins site to see the plugin you are interested in.
We hope you enjoy using Maven! If you have any questions, please consult:
- the FAQ: http://maven.apache.org/faq.html
- the maven-user mailing list: http://maven.apache.org/mail-lists.html
For news and information, see:
- Maven Blogs: http://www.mavenblogs.com/
- The Apache Maven Team