Dare talks about the PM to Developer ratio for Popfly, and in general.
1:1 seems pretty darn crazy to me. I am more used to the 1:5 range at the least. Of course, it does depend on who the PM is and what they do.
- Call meetings
- Ask you “when will you be done with that”
- Little else….
Then one is all you need on a project (or zero?).
- Get in deep on the project requirements
- Actually write code (shock horror)
- Write sample applications and tests
- Make sure solid docs are in place
then they are very valuable indeed.